Sunday, May 2, 2010

----Star City Graduation--- Celebration at Duffy's

This is the view right outside the Star City Lyrics Center Exist, I took these pictures as I left Duffy's... The view is just so beautiful... I felt so awake looking at it, perfect for morning jogs and refreshing your mind.

Before Sun Rise

Sun Rise

Beauty of Sydney's Night City






Finally finished croupier Training at Star City on Friday. Both Roulette and Blackjack school has both been successfully completed. Me and my colleagues along with our Trainers all went to Duffy's Pub as we finish off our Graduation day for a big night celebration.

Duffy's was pretty fun with Karaoke nights on Fridays, the drinks aren't that much to value though... There's no shots available, there's no double shot drinks i.e long island ice-tea and etc... Clearly they want their customers to take it slow?? If you're looking for a night out, want to have fun but clearly don't want to get completely wasted....then Duffy's not bad!

Duffy's :


☻ ☻ ☺ ☺ ☺
Lots of beers??.... Heineken I see there.... ^^ I didn't drink beer though, because I'm not a big Fan of Beers. Lord... we're were all there till 6am.... what a bunch of crazy people we are?!....


Look at the Smiles on our faces, after a months of hard-core training ....



I was in the Blackjack team, as a class we've bought our Trainer some thoughtful presents, i.e a oxford tie for work, and a Connor scarf... warm and trendy, ready for winter. ^^ As for the Roulette team, well.... they've brought many surprises to their trainer, because of their trainers out going personally theres lots of chocolate to melt her down... yum yum...


Can't wait to be on the Main Gaming Floor, so much more excitement ahead of us, so many new people to meet...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics from Star City and congrats to Snowie!

    visit us on
    http://www.group6jps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete