Sunday, May 2, 2010

--- Ramen Kan --- Re-visit

As explained in Stanly's Post Earlier, I'm pretty sure everyone who reads our post would have already gotten a basic idea of that Japanese Restaurant.

However, this afternoon, me and Stanly went out with friends, and we all had lunch there.

I thought I would take a few more pictures, and show you the extravagant interior design of the Restaurant.

Kai-sen Don, my Favorite, every time I pay my visit, its usually because i miss this Kai-sen Don and want to have another bite... ;) you should try it some time, steamed rice with salmon and tuna.... hmmmmmm.... how yummy is that??

Usually all their noodles are with either Pork soup or Chicken soup base, personally I think the pork soup base tastes better... i.e. in this picture, this noodle is with pork soup base! ^-^
Calpis Water, haha, my Favorite... me and my friends would go there all the time ordering it... Oh... another really popular drink which you should most definitely keep in mind is their "Green Tea Milk" that's THE BOMB... =D a little overpriced though...
There is their address if you would like to visit them some times, they have 2 separate stores, their both in city, Takaru is on Sussex Street, it serves pretty much the same things, but there you have an option of getting food in a half size proportion... You know how some people like to try little of each varieties? YAP ...there's your option!! although it works out to be a little more expensive then getting the normal size ...but its worth it if you like to try a variety! :)



Here's a quick snap shot out their menu, as you can see all the prices are pretty reasonable...pretty much all around the $10 to $11 marks.

Love the theme of the whole rope and Straw design... I think its pretty unique and cool



☻☻☻☻☺

No comments:

Post a Comment