Saturday, April 17, 2010

Japanese Restaurant -----> Manmaruya












Stanly and I went to one of our favourite Japanese restaurant today --> Manmaruya

From what I remember, we’ve been often visit this place every fortnight or so ever since it opened. The good was really good, and the cooks are all Japanese, and the food was pretty authentic, it not like many other Japanese Restaurants owned by Koreans, personally to me, I don’t like it as much, because it still seems really Korean style from the layout and the decoration of the restaurant involves too many traditional Korean aspect.

Seriously, if I felt like Korean food, it would have straight away gone to a Korean restaurant instead??

But any way, the layout of the Restaurant was unique and tidy, with Japanese Cherry Blossoms inside, feels like you’re really in Japan! ^^

Two positive aspects about the restaurant which I like are the fact that, on every table there are customer feedback sheet. I think this is a really good way to the how their customers truly think of the restaurant, and thereby provides the correct guideline to rooms for improvement.

Secondly, there is self service water and cups in the middle of the restaurant, taking into consideration that the restaurant is so busy all the time, customer can easily help themselves for simple things like water so they don’t need to wait for it.

Overall, I love the food there, and would most probably visit it every now and then.
Please don’t be jealous looking at our foods, we’re going to dig in now… いただきます

 ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☺

4 comments:

  1. Lokks nice guys, gonna have to get there one day.

    Thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh... the food is pretty nice....

    they serving is quite abit as well, for a really reasonable price~ ^^

    ReplyDelete